Monday, June 05, 2006

A robustified blog of mutilated word soup.

Hi, I would not be writing this right now, unless I really wanted to. I DO. Thus I am.

What the fuck is this shit, you wonder. this is a new blog by me. I have to tell, I'm not really sure what it is, but I thought I'd write it, just for the taste of it.

I have to pontificate for a moment on blogs, or bloginess, as i call it weirdly sometimes:

What are blogs? Blogs are usually just crap, or they can be good. Two options, crap, or good. I am writing this new blog for one reason, I have enough crap to fill TWO whole blogs, so this is the good one.

what the fuck does that even mean? Sometimes, I say things. they don't mean much, they are just pontifications on a pile of crap.

Let's re-address the issue: this blog.

This blog should allow you to get a small daily dose of the normally wacky things that come into my head. I am posting them all here. What could be better? Free food? Yes, that would be better, but take this instead.

I will write as often as I must, which may be every day, or even yearly, but is guaranteed to occur sometime while I still draw breath.

Welcome, take a deep snort of it all. Oh wait, why is it called Milking Ducks? There is no such thing as milking ducks, so the irony is, that now there is, but it is a blog. That's fucking irony, for reals.

Let's publish this shit.

No comments: